Friday, June 5, 2009

School’s Out for Summer

We’re done!!  Time to spend 2 complete months with my little man!!!  I’m so excited and ready for a fun filled summer!  We decided to celebrate this afternoon in true “summer” fashion!!!

A little fun in the water….. june 081 june 099

a little rest….you don’t want to over do it in the sun you know!june 092  

A little fun with bubbles!june 115 june 116 june 130 june 138

okay, a lot of fun with bubbles!!june 144

SIDEWALK CHALK!

june 149

another break before…

june 108

more fun in the water!!!!june 168

I’m so thirsty mommyjune 172

yes, my son is spitting the water out…..all fun in the summer right?june 176

 

And last but not least we wrapped up our celebration with a little WII!!!

june 074

stay tuned for  all our summer adventures!!!

2 comments:

The Brewer's said...

Since you're not speaking to me, could you pass this message along to Brady?

Brady,

Can I come play in your water sprinkler this summer? It looks like a lot of fun!

Hudson

Julie said...

I have the cutest nephew ever. Good thing he has is Aunt Julie's looks. Jacob and Hannah would love to play with you in the water soon Brady. You will have to come check out our slip-n-slide too.