Uncle Jason, Aunt Melissa and the boys are staying at the beach with Grandma this week. Thursday, Aunt Janet and Uncle Jeff were kind enough to let us come down and stay at their beach house so we could enjoy a little cousin time! For some reason I have very few pictures, but I did find some cute ones of the cousins...I guess that's all that really matters huh?! We had a great time hanging out with the family and being entertained by the big boys. They have great imaginations and put on "shows" for us that night!!
Sunday we had a Brewer Reunion at our house...or so we've named it! Big families are wonderful but bring with it many different schedules. We've never quite been on the same schedule with Grandpa's side of the family during the holidays so we decided to have a "Christmas in July" reunion!! MaMa, Grandpa, Grandma Nan, Aunt Norma and Bob, Aunt Gina, Uncle Scot, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Jason, Kaitlyn, Allie, Natalie, Mack, William, Luke, and Zach all came over Sunday afternoon to hang out! Our house was FULL of activity, but we had a great time!! It is definitely going to be an annual get together. Becca, Steve and Cade we unable to come so hopefully next summer we'll have the whole gang!!
Look at those Brewer boys!!
I love love love this picture of Luke and Brady...wonder what they're thinking?!!?!?
Hanging out with MaMa before the gang arrives!
The kids table...with Brady lurking in the shadows!!
MaMa and her great grandchildren...minus Cade. I think it's amazing that we have 7 of 8 looking at the camera! What a crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment