I know I just blogged...two blogs one day...wow.
BUT, I had to share. I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing Brady's laugh! It brings such a smile to my face. Brady loves his daddy. Today I had Brady sitting in my lap and Jeff was across the room on the other couch. Brady just stared at Jeff (who wasn't paying attention to him) after a little while Brady would make a noise so that Jeff would look over at him. Brady was so proud of himself. Jeff would look away again...Brady would watch...make a sound and again he was excited!! Anyway, that really doesn't have anything to do with this video, but I thought it was cute...here's Brady laughing at his Daddy tonight!
So CUTE!
3 comments:
That is adorable! And, great family pic at the dedication.
That is too cute. I remember when Cooper started to laugh. It made me laugh everytime.
how cute is my nephew!
Post a Comment