Friday, December 28, 2007

Twas a few days before Christmas!

We headed to Dallas the 21st to begin our Christmas festivities! Brady had an exciting but BUSY few days before Christmas! Of course I'll post pictures and the events of Christmas day, but that will have to be a different blog....have to keep you in suspense!!!!
On Saturday, my good friend JB who grew up in Kaufman but now lives in Tennessee came over with her precious little girls SK and AK. SK and Jacob made gingerbread houses and I made a gingerbread tree for AK, Brady and Hannah. (oh who am I kidding I just wanted to play!) We had a blast, and can't wait to hang out with JB, SK and AK again!


yea...look at all this candy!



JB helping SK get started

AK helping me decorate our tree Now why would I put the icing ON the house when it tastes this good?
Our finished products
Hey, where's he going?
Of course it would be impossible to have all the kids cooperating!

Hanging out at Grandanny's and Nana's. Aunt Julie bought the kiddo's matching shirts! How cute are our santa's little helpers??!?!!

Don't Cry Hannah...it's okay

Coming down off of a sugar high (best time to get pictures!!)

Does Hannah look 5 months older than Brady?!?On Sunday, we went into Dallas to visit Uncle Jason, Aunt Melissa and Luke and Zach! Lot's of great cousin time!!

Big Hugs from Zach!

Now this is how you play patty cake Brady Zach was a little confused as to why Brady wasn't talking back to him!!

Aunt Melissa, don't just sit there....help me

And this is Brady opening (with Daddy's help of course) his VERY first Christmas present. Thanks for the fun book guys!

More to come....stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

JB said...

Yea for Christmas posts! Love all the pics! We had so much fun and brought back a lovely TX 'prize' - pink eye!

Hope to see you guys soon!