Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods


To Nana and Grandanny's house we go!!!!


Brady took his first road trip to the Dallas area last weekend!!! We spent the weekend with Nana and Grandanny, and got to meet LOTS of new people!!! We had a great time and Brady did wonderful on his first long trip. We had lots of adventures, so there are a ton of pictures...hope you enjoy!!!



Hanging out at the pool with Grandanny. Next time mom, I'm jumping in........


But for now I guess I'll just take a little snooze!




These are my new friends Abbie and Anna Claire. Mommy's friend Miss Jana brought them over for a play date....we had a lot of fun!


This Elmo guy is pretty cool!


Playing on the floor with Cousin Hannah HELP.....she's gonna get me!Playing on the floor is hard work....let's rest for just a minute!
Nana and Grandanny with the two grandchildren willing to have their picture taken! (The two year old wasn't quite as cooperative!)


While in Dallas I got to meet my other cousins Luke and Zach! We had a great visit with the boys and Uncle Jason and Aunt Melissa!


This is me with Uncle Jason and I'm not sure why Zach is tapping on my head!


The three boys ...what a handsome group!!


Luke and Brady Cuddling..what a sweet cousin!

Say Cheese Zach!!!
The Brewer Boys...Grandma is going to LOVE this picture!!
And finally, Luke and Zach sang Brady a song before we left!!












No comments: