Thursday, August 30, 2007

Plug it back in there

Well, little Brady is getting so big!! His umbilical cord fell out yesterday! Daddy's response was, "plug that thing back in there I don't want him to grow up"! And this is just the beginning!

Mommy and Brady have been getting tons of quality time together since Daddy went back to work. Yesterday we took our first car trip together to take daddy to lunch. The 10 minute trip took about 30 minutes because Mommy drove so slow and kept stopping to make sure Brady's head wasn't flopping forward! Surely other first time moms have done the same thing right??? I've turned into one of those worry warts that I used to make so much fun of...........

I got some new socks from Grandma...how cool am I now?!?
I'm ready to take Daddy to lunch

This is our second attempt at a cousin picture....
better than the last one, but we'll keep trying!

3 generations of Brewer men! They're already discussing
my golf swing - whatever that is!
My favorite outfit! At least that's what Mommy told me!
My 2nd favorite outfit...at least that's what Grandanny said!

Do you promise this is the last picture for today?


1 comment:

JB said...

You were not driving slow, but, everyone else was driving too fast! I can still remember being so nervous the first time I drove SK by myself and it was seriously only 4 miles! He's a doll baby!